- 1st DVET (a life saving procedure to fight against the serious effects of Jaundice in the blood) was done for a 3 day old baby girl by our Pediatrician and his team.
- She was having Jaundice, with Rh incompatibility and high retics with positive DCT.
- When she was admitted in the hospital her Bilirubin was very high ( 22 mg/dL).
- However the Bilirubin had been rising. With the help of above mentioned procedure, her Bilirubin fell down to 7 mg/dL which is considered as the normal range.
- After seeing tremendous results in the girl’s post-procedure care, she was discharged in fully safe and stable conditions.
God bless the her! We the team of RACGH hope that she lives a beautiful and sorrow free life ahead!!!