MBBS – VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- MS, DNB (Orthopaedics) – Central Institute Of Orthopaedics, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Advanced Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine) New Delhi
- Ex-Senior Resident Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Ex-Consultant Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement, Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
About the Doctor:
Dr. Gupta is a dynamic Orthopaedic Surgeon at Rotary Ambala Cancer and General Hospital for the people of in and around Ambala. He has been trained extensively at Central Institute of Orthopaedics, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, which is one of the largest tertiary care hospitals in Asia. He has vast experience of handling complex trauma and polytrauma patients independently. His area of expertise includes Complex Trauma, Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy ,Deformity Correction and Pediatric Orthopaedics. He has vast experience of doing Hip and Knee Joint Replacements at Fortis Hospital, New Delhi.
- Independently performing all Joint Replacements and all simple and complex trauma surgeries.
- Pelvis and Acetabulum surgeries
- Polytrauma management
- Upper and lower limb amputations
- Knee and Hip replacement
- Arthroscopy of knee and shoulder joints
- Bone tumor Surgeries
- Conservative management of adult and pediatric fractures.
- Deformity correction surgeries of both upper and lower limb in children
- Correction of CTEV foot in children by Ponsetti casting
- Lower Back Pain
- Disc Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tennis elbow, and Gout
- ATLS and BCLS certified provider