- Oesophageal cancers and replacement for benign diseases
- Surgeries for Achalasia Cardia and reflux esophagitis
- Stomach surgeries including cancer
- Small and large intestinal tumours and other benign diseases
- Gall bladder stones, Tumours and perforations
- Liver tumours and masses
- Biliary obstruction and strictures including malignancies
- Chronic pancreatitis, pseudocysts, masses and pancreatic cancers
- Rectal prolapse, injuries and cancers
- Portal hypertension surgeries
- Gastrointestinal perforations, bleeding and other ailments
Gastrointestinal ailments can affect anywhere from Oesophagus to Rectum, Liver, Gall Bladder and Pancreas. Timely diagnosis and treatment can offer cure or improved quality of life for various diseases. Gastro-Intestinal Cancers are also amenable to cure if treated at respectable stages.
Hospital also performs Laparoscopic Surgeries for these diseases depending on the extent.