The terms “We”/”Us”/”Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Rotary Ambala Cancer and General Hospital which is managed by Rotary Ambala Cancer Detection and Welfare Society and the terms “You”/”Your”/”Yourself” refer to the users.
We collect information from you to extend services like processing of your donations, providing receipts and tax exemption certificates, sending regular updates about the work and responding to your queries and informing you of our funding requirements so that we can provide better healthcare services to the poor.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) Phone number d) Donation amount, d) Pan card number, e) Complete postal address f)City g)State h)Country i)PIN code j) credit card or debit card details k) bank information or billing information.The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
REFUND and RETURNS
Rotary Ambala Cancer and General Hospital (RCGH) expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. RACGH also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind. RACGH will examine request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. RACGH may also seek proper explanation and reason from the user. Also, it will require further verification of the user and need documents of proof as well as for donation.RACGH is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.If you would like your donation to be refunded, you must request RACGH in writing or by email for a
Address : Rotary Ambala Cancer and General Hospital, Opposite Dusshera Ground, Mill Road, Ambala Cantt 133001, Haryana, India
Email address : email@example.com
Your refund request must contain the details such as Date of Donation, Amount of Donation, Mode of Donation i.e. Credit Card or Online Payment and should reach CISSD office within 7 (Seven) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e.:The date on which you Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR The date on which you Handed over the cheque / demand draft to RACGH or someone authorised by RACGH for this purpose, ORThe date on which you Dispatched the cheque / demand draft to RACGH by other means.
The refund process may take time 7 to 30 working days depending on the availability of the information from third parties such as Payment Gateway, Banks, etc. through which transaction is done.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.5.
Rotary Ambala Cancer and General Hospital shall never intentionally share donor information whether personal or financial Except in the limited circumstances elicited below:
- Credit/Debit Card Transactions, Electronic Fund Transfers and Payments by Cheque: We avail the services of third parties to provide donation facilities by the means of cheque, credit/debit card payments or electronic fund transfers. While your information may be shared with these third parties, we make stringent efforts to require all third party service-providers to hold personal information in strict confidence. However, since we do not have complete control over these third parties, we cannot guarantee your privacy.
- We might share your contact information with vendors who might support us in donor servicing
- Merger, Acquisition or other Corporate Restructure. We also may transfer your personal information to a third party successor in interest if we are involved in an acquisition, merger or other transfer of control or sale of assets.
- If we have sufficient knowledge to believe that there is any activity that could bring harm or has already harmed Rotary Ambala Cancer and General Hospital or parties/stakeholders associated with it. Then we may disclose personal information based on our discretion
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Grievance Officer.
Dr. Ashawant Gupta (Grievance Officer)
Rotary Ambala Cancer Detection and Welfare Society
20 Industrial Area, Ambala Cantt 133006, Haryana, India